Life...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A new favorite.


I like to be known for discovering "new" places that no one knows about. Even though that's not the case this time, I still have to tell you about my new favorite coffee place. Tully's in Lake Forest. Here is why;

  • Great Coffee (a must)
  • Free Wi-Fi (the way it should be! Thanks for the heads up Hyde.)
  • At least 3 different power outlets.
  • Plenty of inside and outside seating.
  • One of the few "ma and pa" shops left in Orange County (keep em' alive!)
  • Free Refills (not sure if this is standard or just b/c I'm cute)
I'm not one to slam Starbucks. As a matter of fact, I probably keep them in business. But, Tully's is slowly winning my heart.

6 Comments:

kyle. said...

1. kim used to work at the tully's off lake forest.
2. is the picture backwards or is it just the text on the cup?

stearnzie said...

1. Did she love it?

2. It was taken with my mac that does everything like a mirror.

Lisa Marie said...

I am glad you're blogging again, John =)

Bethany said...

Have you tried the bellaccino (the beverage formally known as spin)? It's delicious! Ask for them to put beans in it...coffee beans.

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I worked there for four or five years. I liked it most of the time, except when people asked me if the blended drinks were blended.

I'm glad it feels like a mom and pop shop because it's super corporate. It's second only to Starbucks in the world.

About Me