Life...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Poor John..


I was chosen to act in one of the skits at the worship conference this week. I was supposed to be acting as a worship leader (naturally) and I was supposed to be writing a new song. Everyone who I work with at the church knows that I haven't been playing guitar for very long, and in the skit, I was supposed to mess up. Well, after the skit as finished, I had more than 10 people come to me and say that they really thought I messed up and they felt so bad for me. I had to explain to them I was acting. Here is a picture of me in the moment.

2 Comments:

xander said...

Wish I could have come say hello and see you (and alyssa) heard it all went well. hope all is well with you as well as well as well.

Anonymous said...

Wow, have you considered Hollywood - if you're that believable, you'd make some big bucks! Sorry I missed it!

About Me