Life...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

People really do this?

I've only been on the Master Cleanse for 10 hours and I am DONE!

This morning was horrible. I drank the Salt Solution in hopes to have a huge poo, but it didn't even work. I barely got that stuff down. YUK! The drink wasn't any better, especially with the Cayenne pepper.

Thank you all for holding me accountable. :)

My first meal is the 1/2 greek salad with a cup of black bean soup from Panera. Hey its better than the chicken salad sandwhich Riley suggested.

3 Comments:

Allison said...

Way to own up...that's what I was hoping you'd do.

NO WAY should you have tried to stick with that terrible diet...yuck.

And, good call on avoiding Riley's chicken salad (with a side of mayo) suggestion.

stearnzie said...

Thanks Alison

TheBoyd said...

When are we working out? Freak!

About Me