Life...

Friday, September 11, 2009

Stearnzie Thirty DAY 3

This is what I look like after my run

Hey Friends,

Yesterday was a LONG day! I didn't think I would be motivated to run today, especially after waking up at 10AM. BUT, I did it. Im convinced its only because y'all are watching.

I timed myself at different points in my run:

.8 miles 7:49
1.0 miles 9:05
1.2 miles 11:25

I noticed today that the start of my run (first .8 miles) were a lot easier than yesterday and the second half was much harder.

:)

6 Comments:

Riley said...

Those times are really good, J.

stearnzie said...

Thanks, John

stearnzie said...

I mean Riley

Wendy said...

Good for YOU!!! I should join you in your plight. I hate running. Oy. Can I walk instead? :)

yazz said...

I think it's funny that people sign their comments.

Love,
Yazz

Linda Vujnov said...

You rock!!!

About Me